Mystara or Blackmoor or Greyhawk? - Page 2 - Dragonsfoot

PJ Garrison wrote: I'm quite fond of Greyhawk and Mystara. I use my own campaign world, but draw much inspiration from the both of them.

Greyhawk/Mystara/Backmoor - Dragonsfoot

Blackmoor is either it's own world, a part of Greyhawk, in the past of Mystara or in Judges Guild Wilderlands! Rather than picking an exact ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Greyhawk Wins - Dragonsfoot

Both are awesome. Mystara seems a bit small, but on one level, that is appealing. I've always been drawn to the classic town of Threshold, out ...

Blackmoor & Mystara - Dragonsfoot

Mystara and Blackmoor don't need each other. Thats quite apparent. A better question would be are the products that link the two any good. DA1 ...

does anyone else miss Mystara? - Page 2 - Dragonsfoot

Greyhawk is one city in the larger continent, Blackmoor is a fairly small town in the larger area, Lankhmar is one city in a larger continent, Dragonlance ...

Blackmoor Maps [somewhat OT] - Dragonsfoot

Dave Arneson's crew have posted some nice, huge maps of Blackmoor on their web site: http://www.zeitgeistgames.com/MapPreview.html

Mystara is the Best Setting - Page 2 - Dragonsfoot

Magic use is forbidden here; magic-users and elves are hunted down, tried, and executed when their presence becomes known. On the other hand, ...

What's your favourite campaign setting? - Page 2 - Dragonsfoot

Was a Blackmoor campaign setting published before Greyhawk? ... My own Mystara/home-brew hybrid that we used to play D&D/AD&D in 2. ... part of the ...

The Big 4 - Campaign Settings poll - Page 2 - Dragonsfoot

Of these 4, which is your favorite campaign setting? ; Greyhawk. 46. 43% ; Forgotten Realms. 26. 24% ; Mystara/Known World. 15. 14% ; City State of the Invincible ...

Egg of Coot - Dragonsfoot

The Blackmoor in Mystara was based on Dave's original version of the setting. The Blackmoor in Greyhawk is loosely based on Dave's campaign ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024